Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's my baby!


Hi, people! This is Angel. On May 5th I went to see my doctor to get a check up on me and the baby. Well this was my first time getting a check up anyway, so I am a nervous wreck. I go into the special room where they check me. My doctor has examined me and determined that I am five months along. My mom and I were shocked to find this out. The doctor also told me that I was going to have an ultrasound done.
I thought that it was going to be an internal ultrasound, but I soon found out that it was actually going to be an external ultrasound. When the doctor put the wand on my belly, I saw MY BABY! She told me the baby was a big baby. The first picture you see is the baby's butt. He/she has her mom's butt. The next picture you see is the baby's head, neck, and spinal column. The baby was kicking and my doctor told me that the baby was happy. My due date is September 30. Well, I'm happy to know that my baby is okay. I am also excited for when the day comes. I don't know what else to say so, love ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Of course the baby is happy. You are a sweet girl and your baby will be wonderful. I get to take you to your next ultrasound and we'll find out if you are having a girl or a boy. Hugs.

MrManuel said...

Very cool! Can't wait to find out more.

Sharon said...

Must be reassuring to know that your baby is healthy & happy!

Mom said...

Cute little baby. I can already see the resemblance. chuckle! chuckle! You know I love you darling and can hardly wait to hear more. Just take take of yourself! Auntie Chris

PurpleOceanMoon said...

That baby was moving around and kicking. I'm so glad I got to be with you. I can't wait to hold my Grandbaby!!!!

OG

Crazy Bitch said...

Can anybody else see nards?