Monday, May 14, 2007

Check me out!

Hey, people! I finally figured out how to put other people's blogs on here! I just had to sit down and read the instuctions. I also changed the colors! Isn't it pretty, now?

I was scared there, for a moment, when I had saved all my changes, and when I looked at the blog, all my archive months were in Spanish! Everything else was in English, too! It was weird! I went to edit the archives and just hit save again, and then everything was in English. Too weird, eh?

4 comments:

Mom said...

glad it's not in Spanish. I do like the colors. Nana

MrManuel said...

You did the links wrong. You typed http:// twice so they don't work. Let me know if you need help.

Crazy Bitch said...

Nana: Thank you! You know, I went over to my friend, Monica's house, and did the next post over there. When I published the post, the archive months were in Spanish again! When I fixed my computer and checked it this morning, they were in English again! Weird!!!

Man: Thanks, dude! I got rid of the extra crapolo, and tested them. They work now!

Sharon said...

Congrats & thanks for including Mooky's Hood on your link list.