Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OK DON'T WORRY!

Ok, for about a while I've been having back problems. Now I've been going to the doctor to see what was wrong with it, its been hurting like crazy!!!!! So finally today was the diagnosis. The doctor told me that I have a small stress fracture on the outside of my lower spine about five disks up.This causes my first disk to be pushed out 50%.

To fix my first disk they have to go through my belly. They will take the cushion out and replace it with bone from my hip. Then they will flip me over and put two screws by the fracture in my back. All I want is my back fixed. I will have the surgery in two months and it will take 1 month to heal. So in the mean time I have home school. I like that part because I can sleep in - lol ok.

6 comments:

MrManuel said...

Ouch! That sounds painful! Hope it all goes well.

Anonymous said...

I love you Rosie Darling. You will be as good as new when this is over. I am so grateful for the surgery that will make this happen for you. Hugs.

Mom said...

Keep us updated as to when this will take place. You'll be in our prayers. Auntie Chris

Sharon said...

Ouch! Hope you'll be pain free when all is said and done. I've been blog surfing & have found some interesting blogs. Stop by www.mookyshood.blogspot.com if you feel like blog surfing too!

Anonymous said...

Wow and for you so young and to all ready have this kind of problem. Poor baby. Thinking of your back makes my back hurt. Take care!

Sharon said...

Thanks for visiting Mooky's Hood... please stop back again. I've added you to my link list and have you had the surgery yet? And if so I hope you're not in pain!