Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter!





Wow! That was FUN! That was one of the funnest Easters at Grandma and Grandpa's in a long time! My horoscope had said that my relatives would be in rare form, and they were! We all had a great time! Actually, poor Rosemary was having bad back pain, but I think she had fun at first, too.


Jessica and Manuel are great at Guiter Hero! They are equal to each other in skill, as far as I could tell! Our first song was played by Jess and myself, and we were totally rockin'! Watching Seth and Manuel play together was also exciting! Angelia and Day-Day totally rocked "Woman" for us, but Jenn didn't feel like playing. We were all excited to play for our folks.


The food was delicious! I was sooo full, that I couldn't eat cake until I got home. Yes, my friends, I got to take the cake! Mmmmmmm!


The only thing I regret, is that I played and watched so much Guitar Hero, that I forgot to get the scoop from Cassie, all about her wedding! Damn! I LOVE weddings, and I had a buttload of questions! I realised this when I began asking Nana questions about the wedding after Cassie left. Oh, well. Hopefully I'll be able to grill her soon.
So, I thought I would put some old Easter photos on here. I know how my mom loves them. The one on top is Cassie, Rosie, Angel and baby Seth, plopped on the ground. The one next to it is Rose, Angel and Seth. The really, really OLD ones are of me and my mysterious Easter basket, and the other is me and Jenn. Sorry, but I couldn't find one with little Manuel in it! I need to get mom's old pictures from her and just scan them all! What do you say, mom?
HAPPY EASTER, MY FRIENDS!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a terrific Easter! We had fun and I was so happy to finally see the famous Guitar Heros at work.
I love the pictures! I have a plastic bin full of family pictures you can take anytime. Hugs.

PurpleOceanMoon said...

Sweet! I can't wait to scan them all!!! (evil laugh). These are some old pictures. My babies are so cute. Poor Rosie, her back was really acting up, but that was because she forgot to bring her pills with her.

Sharon said...

It's funny how old photos from the same time period all look alike... or at least in my opinion. Probably because of the clothes, hair sytles, film & cameras used. The last photo posted could have come out of my family album!

MrManuel said...

Yes, it was a really great time. Thanks for bringing the Guitar Hero.

Mom said...

It was a fun time this year. Everybody seemed really happy! Glad the Guitar Hero was fun and such a success. Everyone is so grown up now it's amazing. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was great to see one of my babies, but looking forward to my other darling as well. As we said yesterday, keep blogging. I look everyday for more from you guys! The other mom (Nana)