Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Even More Troubles

Nothing is going smoothly for me, right now. I am in tears at this very moment.

I applied to Unemployment last week online, and now they sent me a letter saying that they don't know who I am and that they need all these documents stating who I am, most importantly, my annual social security statement. I have looked every place I could look, and could not find it. I have to order it. I have a job interview today, and looking through all this dusty stuff could give me a migraine. I already had one yesterday, too.

The letter from the EDD said to call them if I need more time to collect the documents. I called. They said they had already gotton the most calls possible, sorry, call later, and then hangs up on me. I called over and over, until I got accepted and was on hold. My phone was going to die, so I tried putting it on the charger. It hung up.

I decided to call Social Security to request a copy of the annual statement. I get through pretty quickly, but the lady says that they mail your statement right around your birthday. Mine's in October, so I won't be getting another one for a year. I ask for another one, she said I have to apply for it. All she can do is send me the request form, and when I fill it out and send it back in, it'll take about TWO MONTHS to get! This is why I am crying! Every single fuckin' thing I have been trying to do lately has just been waaay difficult! I realize that if I hadn't lost my statement, I wouldn't be in this mess, but what can I do about that now?

On another note, when I finally got a new worker for Medi-Cal, she had me go down to the office and meet with the lady who helps people fill out that form where you choose your dentist and doctor. That form that didn't have a place for my doctor that I put the doctor on anyway. I already knew how to fill it out, and didn't know why my worker told me to come down. When I met with the lady, she said that I had been kicked off Medi-Cal due to, "non-cooperation with other insurance issues," or something similar. Can you believe it?! NON-COOPERATION!!! I assumed they put that there because I didn't produced a letter from Kaiser! I had to fill out the form and start all over again!

I really don't know how much more of this crap I can take! I need SOMETHING to go smoothly! Please God, listen to me and answer my prayers!

No comments: