Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Definition of a Bitch

My friend, Crystal sent this email to me, and being the Crazy Bitch, and identifying with it so well, I had to put it on my blog instead of sending it to all my women friends. I want men to see it, too. We women still get a lot of flack for simply being female and showing our feelings. When are we going to be viewed as equal to men? When will we all just be, "people?"


When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart It means I live my

life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

> B - Babe
> I - In
> T - Total
> C - Control of
> H - Herself
>
> B = Beautiful
> I = Intelligent
> T = Talented
> C = Charming
> H = Hell of a Woman
>
> B = Beautiful
> I = Individual
> T = That
> C = Can
> H = Handle anything


So, are YOU a bitch?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I've been a BITCH for years!

PurpleOceanMoon said...

How come I never saw this post before? That's great, I'm a bitch too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are a very self-centered and selfish person. Maybe that is more the reason why people are calling you a crazy bitch. The world doesn't revolve around you. get over yerself.