Monday, February 12, 2007

Updates

I thought I would update some of my blogs. They didn't really need an entire post on any of them.

Medi-Cal Woes: I called Kaiser again. They said the K code was off. I tried to make an appointment at my doctor's again. Sorry, ma'am, our computer is down right now and I can't make an appointment. That was Friday. I tried to re-fill some prescriptions for my migraines at Walmart. They re-filled one of them just about two months ago. Sorry, ma'am. They say you are ineligible. I call my new worker today. Please leave me a message, I'm gone from the 4th through the 12th. I left a HUGE message. I am waiting, again.

Barking Dog: The dog has been given a nice, plastic dog igloo. She has been barking less. I knew she would bark less because she is less scared. I haven't heard the man beating her again. I do hear both of them yelling at her to shut up. Sometimes kids come over and play with her all day long.

Guitar Hero: I have just beat Guitar Hero II on medium! The UFO came and took me away just like a true legend! I just tried "Shout at the Devil," on hard. Couldn't even get through it. Did you know that your character looks sad when you suck? I'm not sure I can do hard. I don't think my eyes can look that fast. Everybody over here in the Arden Area are pretty stoked that we're bringing it to Grandma's on Easter. Rosie and Angel are learning how wonderful it is.

Migraines: I have had one other migraine since the really bad one. I did not take too much medicine, and bravely got through it with acupressure. My second days are getting worse, though.

Job Search: I have had an interview with a wonderful law firm downtown. They are in the house that the owner of Weinstocks built in Sacramento when they left San Francisco because of the earthquake. I hope I get it. I also hope it has ghosts! The lights flickered when I was waiting for my interview!

Well, my peeps, be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the updates. Sometimes I wonder what happened on other people's blogs. You, I can just ask but still...Thank you.
Now, get the girls and Jenn to write. I visit every day and am sad when nothing new is posted.
:-(

MrManuel said...

Sorry about you medical woes. Hope it all turns around soon.

Hard on Guitar Hero is too hard for us. Too many buttons with the added orange button. I have passed a few songs, but it is too hard. I just play medium and try to get 100% on the songs.