Friday, December 08, 2006

Top Model

Does anyone watch this show? I LOVE it!! I've been watching this show from the beginning. I'm getting very good at knowing who is going to be the Top Model. Cycle 7 as it was known. To tell the truth I did like very many from this group. The whining was on my last nerve! Almost all the girls did it. Only two seemed to be truly happy to be there.

It came down to Melrose and Caridee. I love Caridee and I'm sooo glad she won. Melrose was just too stuck up. I wanted her to go the first show. She made me sick, but she could model. It made sense that she was one of the final two.

Caridee was the one that suprised me the most. She was just one of the girls. It was about the third show when I told Rosemary " She's going to make it to the finals" I knew she would be in the top three at least. I started to scream when they showed her picture and told her that she won.

So will I be right the next cycle? We will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch this show. I'm glad your favorite won. Hugs

Crazy Bitch said...

I am so glad Melrose didn't win! She's a bitch!