Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where are the Bitches?

We (and by we I mean Allison) have been having trouble with the computer again. So much has been happening!! Rose has a new boyfriend. He is very nice and buff! She thinks he is great. Angelia got her hearing checked and she is doing better. The surgery she had on her ear really did the trick. She'll go back in six months for another check-up. I'm doing much better since my "Fat Bastard" post. I'm feeling happy again!! I've lost 3 more pounds. That always makes me happy. Hopfully, we'll be back soon and then we can give all the details. I'm at work right now on my lunch, so this is short (again).

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

Glad to get an update. I was starting to wonder. Tell my cousin I hope her ear feels better...

Anonymous said...

I check every day in vain.
I hope the computer problems end soon.

Anonymous said...

I check all the time as well so hopefully you guys will be back soon. Tell Angel I'm glad her surgery has been successful. Tell Rosie I'm happy for her but to be careful. Nice is important - the buff part isn't! He needs to treat her right!