Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Bitch Is Back

Hey, folks! I have finally become brave enough to get online and post. I have been dealing with a slew of trouble.

First of all, my computer was down again. I got on the phone with Dell, paid $99, and only four hours later, (sense the sarcasm?) my computer was free of the 28,526 issues it had on it. They were things like viruses, downloaders, worms, advertisements, etc. The guy ran it through four cleaners before it finally was clean. I thought I might need an exocist after the first three cleaners, but the fourth got the rest. The Dell guy put a 30 day trial version of a security system on my 'puter. I will still need to buy the updates for the one I already have on it. I also defragmented it. It took a long time. My SBCYahoo shortcut disappeared, so I have to get on the phone with those guys to fix that. I am using only my Internet Explorer, right now.

Last week was crap. Pure crap! It went like this:

Monday: My newest adoptee, Ghost, the dirty, old, white cat, died. He was extremely skinny and dirty, not good signs for cats, but I fed him and hoped for the best. Knowing that he was sick and old was really no comfort for me when he died. He died horribly. He had messed himself and his little outdoor house, and collapsed on the grass. My son, Seth found him on the grass when he was waiting for my dad to pick him up for school. Poor Ghost was half frozen. He was meowing very slowly. Seth got me up, and I put him on top of the dryer and turned it on. I wrapped him in my robe and got the heating pad under him on low. I put a warm baggie of water between his little wet paws. He didn't seem to be able to see, but he could sense me. I warmed him up pretty good before it was time to go to the vet. I had to wait an hour to take him. I surrendered him to them, and I am positive they put him down. I cried on the way to work, and left after a half a day. I cried all that night.

Tuesday: The night I was crying for Ghost turned into Tuesday. Three o'clock in the morning Tuesday, something happened to me that had never happened before. I had dreaded something like this happening to me all my life; my toilet overflowed. I had just gone pee and flushed the toilet. I standing there washing my hands when I hear, "splassshhhssssssss" and then felt cold, pee water on my feet! Eeeeeeew! Oh my God, it was sooooo gross! I got a whole bunch of towles and mopped it up. I put a clean towle down, and washed my feet. I was really, really sleepy, too. I sucked so bad. The next day I bleached the HELL out of it. Which could've been part of what caused Wednesday's problem.

Wednesday: I had been crying about Ghost the night before, and when I got up, my eyes were swollen and light sensitive, but not too bad. I got to work, and thought to myself, "It sure seems bright in here, today." I tried to start working, but got an aura. Yep, a monkey, freakin' migraine! Damnit! I hate when I get them when I'm already at work! My dad had to come and get me, and I can't really see, so he has to lead me out and help me and drama, drama, drama! I don't mind other people's drama, but I absolutely HATE mine! It's embarrassing!

Thursday: I was still sick from my migraine, and was home from work. My dad is getting certified for remote control plane flying. He called me and asked me if I could pick up Seth so that he could stay in Woodland and fly a little longer. I said, "Of course." I went to Target to pick up some Claritin, and whilst backing out, I saw my mom! We went to her house and had lunch. It was a very nice lunch. Then it was time for me to go pick up Seth because he gets out at 1:30 on Thursdays. I had just crossed Fulton while on Hurley, when the cars ahead of me suddenly braked hard. I thought I might hit the guy in front of me, but didn't. I looked in my review mirror to see if the guy behind me was going to hit me, and to my absolute horror, he was! He was trying to get through the green light and was coming fast! I turned my car towards the sidewalk and started to go, but he hit me! It wasn't too bad a hit, but it knocked my little pink hat right off my head! My car has a crack in the back lights and in the fiber glass, but it looks fine! The other guy's car was crumpled in the front!

Friday: I woke up stiff and sore. I was also dizzy. Not enough to go to the emergency for, but enough to make me not go to work. All the troubles, all the time off work which equals no money, all the crap I've been going through emotionally; all were too much for me, and I had a little breakdown. My dad came to pick me up, and took me to mom and dad's. They kindly offered to have me move in with them, but I can never feel like the adult I am when I live with them. I cannot be the mother I am with them living in the same house. I cannot be myself, as I am now. I tend to become their little girl, and become too comfortable. It's just not right for children to go back home, and never attractive to a possible love interest. I't not a good example for kids, either. I HAVE to be stronger! Looks like it's time for: da ta da! Super-anti-depressants! Strength you can buy! Then it's, "Look out world!"

Wish me luck, my peeps, and maybe say a little prayer. I can use all the help I can get! I am going to have a positive post, next time. I am trying to think of something positive. Got any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did have a pretty bad week. I didn't see this as a negative post though. You put a funny spin on it and you have a solution. Good luck. I hope it helps to get on meds. I don't believe in them, but more power to those for whom it works. Hugs and momma kisses.

MrManuel said...

Good luck with everything. I hope you have a much better week this week!

Crazy Bitch said...

Thanks, guys! I love you!