Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tonight is the Project Runway Finale!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait! I haven't a real clue who will win, but I think maybe Jeffrey! I don't think that he had outside help at all! Unless you want to count his years as a tweek! Even sober now, an old tweek is an old tweek!

I had a hard time liking him at first. He is kinda hard, but I guess we know why, now! His girlfriend and kid look like him! That is so cute!

My favorite lines so far, are Jeffrey and Laura. She has real class, and I was surprised to see that she DIDN'T have a whole lotta plunging necklines! I LOVE her stuff, but maybe that's just because of how freakin' old I am! She has a mature look to her clothes, but I think that's waaaay better than the skimpy clothes made for younger folks these days.

I don't know what happened to Michael. I hate his "urban safari" theme. The stuff I saw, I did not like. (sigh)

Uli is STILL doing the same thing; flowy prints for hot wezzar. Pretty, but done.

So, bring it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, not my show. Tonight is Jericho and LOST! Yay, LOST! Also am taping CSI New York and The Nine because I need something to watch tomorrow during lunch. I watch too much TV. :-)

Anonymous said...

i watch lost but i want micheal to win lol lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

Wednesdays - Jerico/Criminal Minds/Lost/Project Runway. Yup - way too much TV but I love it! Sorry if you haven't seen it yet Jen but here goes - Jeffrey's line was the best - most versatile. All four were good but I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Laura. Her line is nice but nope! Michael's was okay - he does know women but he is young and has a lot of growing to do. I really liked Uli's line. If I were young and had the body I would wear her collection. I'm sorry the season is over. This was a great season and I'm looking forward to another. I love Tim Gunn Carry on!