Thursday, October 19, 2006

This Sucks!

Yeah I’m a Crazy Bitch now.

So my name is Rosie and I’m 16. . . well you guys know me.

Today I went to school for the first time in a week because I was sick with the flu.
So anyways, there is this boy I like named John. I call him "sexy shoes."

So today in P.E. we were playing volleyball and he comes up to me like he was going to kiss me but he doesn’t and walks away. Right then, I look at his neck and there were three big fat hickies! I felt stupid lol!

Then after school we kick it and John kicks it with us, so Angel tells me he has a girl and sadly she’s pretty. Lol! Isn’t that sad? So yeah, this sucks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty too Rosie. You don't need guys like that - You are much better. It may such because you liked him but at least you now know what kind of guy he is and you can move on!

Crazy Bitch said...

I am sooo glad we finally got you on here! Man! That took a long time, but I figured it out! Whew!

Listen to Auntie Chris! You are waaay more beautiful than any stupid little chick out there! If you want "sexy shoes" go for "sexy shoes!" He's a kid, he's not married yet!

Anonymous said...

Stay away from sexy shoes. He is caca shoes. Not good enough for you my beautiful Rosie Child. :-)

Anonymous said...

Rosie my beautiful cousin....you don't need that boy trust me....you deserve someone who will not play games with your heart....boys like that only cause DRAMA and drama sucks!

MrManuel said...

Forget him! You don't want to be with some immature boy who thinks it is cool to walk around with hickies anyway.

Princess M said...

I agree with grammi darling. He must be caca shoes. You can do better.