Wednesday, October 18, 2006

How I Know I'm Old




Check out these really old pictures, eh? That is my beautiful mother, all by herself. Don't you love the skinny Mexican eyebrows? I always thought my mom was so beautiful, but all the kids think their mom is beautiful, right? But just check out that face! My mom really IS beautiful! I think she could've been a model!

The middle is all of us; Mom, Jenn and I. I'm the one on the right. I don't remember taking this picture, but was it at the Del Amo Mall(sp?) I loved that mall! The didn't just have a carousel, they had other rides! I especially liked the "Busy Bee," ride, but you wouldn't have been able to tell because I used to ride it with all seriousness. My mom wasn't even sure I was having a good time, but I was!

That is my sixth grade picture. I followed fashion even then, but why is it always so embarrassing later? Dang!

Mom gave me these pictures at my dad's/my birthday party. I LOVE old pictures, even if they aren't mine! Enjoy!

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

Old pictures are fun until you see that you were wearing a headband. HEHEHE...

DelAmo Mall is so dirty now. Jess and I went there a few years ago before we left for a cruise and and it was really yucky and boring.

Anonymous said...

You were so cute and what a happy smile. Thanks for saying I was beautiful. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up Jen because I grew up at Del Amo and didn't remember a Busy Bee. I remember Old Towne Mall - that was a fun place. You were and still are cute. I love my nieces!