Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So what do you watch?

The fall season of tv is coming, and I’m excited! I know that makes me sound so sedimentary, but I love my shows! Right now, I’m watching Miami Ink(TLC). I am seriously thinking about the design for my first tattoo. That show gives me great ideas, and makes me want to go to Miami to get one of them to tattoo me! I really like the tattoo artists on there. I would love to party with them! Tomorrow, Project Runway(Bravo) is on, and it’s a new one. I LOVE Project Runway! Love it love it love it!! It is my favorite summer season show, and it’s halfway over. But here’s what I’m looking forward to:

Desperate Housewives(Ch 10 or 13): these gals are really fun and entertaining! My favorite is Bree, the red-head. She takes care of everything in her life so calmly and swiftly. I love how she keeps her composure, (most of the time). My least favorite is Susan. I just don’t understand why she has so many guys falling all over themselves for her. She so annoyingly ditzy!

Ghost Whisperer(Ch 10 or 13): This one feeds my unending appetite for ghost stories! I am totally fascinated with ghosts and the afterworld. Not death, just what happens afterward. I have always loved the unknown. This show is based on real life psychic, James Van Pragh. I have seen him on many shows that deal with things like ghosts, Big Foot and UFOs. He’s real, and watching this show based on his life, teaches me about more than just ghosts. It’s really great! Check it out!

Ghost Hunter(SCI-FI): Once again, the ghost thing. My family knows. We have had to deal with ghosts in our houses for a long time, and seeing other people deal with the same thing, helps me feel like a not-so-crazy-bitch. I really like the people on this show, too. They seem level-headed and intelligent. These are things you NEED when you are a Ghost Buster.
Well, I can’t seem to summon up anymore fall season shows I am looking forward to. I also watch Reba(CH 58) on Fridays, although I can’t tell you that I am REALLY looking forward to it. Reba is pretty funny. Right after Reba, is What I Like About You(CH 58). This also pretty funny, if you can stomach the sisters.

Another show I watch whenever a new show is released is A Haunting, (Discovery). Even more ghosts! Hour long ghost stories that will make you want to leave your lights on all the time. I also love to watch Little People, Big World, (TLC). This little family isn’t really little. There are a lot of them! They seem to be a wonderful family, and it’s fun to see how a "big" family works! If you haven’t checked out Shalom in the Home,(TLC) or Supernanny(ABC?), you really should! Especially if you have kids, have had kids, or even freakin’ babysit kids! This rabbi and nanny know their stuff!

Well, that’s all I can think of now, if I think of any more, I’ll put them on comments. So, what are YOUR favorite shows, and why, eh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the season finale of 4400, Monk and Psych. The Closer ends on Monday. Loved them all. Looking forward to Survivor, LOST and Desperate Housewives. I also love Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother. All the CSIs and Without A Trace. I watch too much TV. Oh and Kings games! Go Kings!

MrManuel said...

I actually watch way too many shows. I have the exact same kind of post planned in a couple of weeks when all my shows start up. Look for it. I can't watch ghost shows as I believe in them way too much...

Princess M said...

I dont watch much t.v.. I just discovered "House." Better late than never. FF11 is my t.v..

Anonymous said...

hey i cant wait till dhw thats my favorite show i cant wait!!! yae yae!!!! i watch goast whisperer a couple times to me its off and on good some day is its good and some days arent good ya know

Anonymous said...

I watch Miami Ink all the time....it does kinda make me want to go to Miami and get a tattoo...have you seen the other show about the tattoo parlor at the Palms in vegas.....Damn I want another tattoo...that would be my third!
I LOVE LOVE Project Runway. I'm seriouly addicted to that show.I want all three seasons on DVD!
Is it time for the OC to start yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey you want ta know what my favorite show in da hol wide world iz? It iz the simpsons. that stuff his sooooo funny man. I love how bart always gets inta trouble. I also love it when homer be sayin dooohh. LOL see he iz makin me laugh just talking about him.

My second favoite show iz MIAMI INK just like my favorite cousin cassie. I realy wont a tatto that will remind me of my daddy. I wonted his pictuer of him praying to the lord wit some fancy writting( I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF WRITTING YET) that will be sayin In Loving Memory Gregory G. Buhlman.... I love typing cuz I just learned how to type. I m in the 10th grade now and I just find out how? gotta read my e-mails so bye:)

Crazy Bitch said...

Monk! I forgot about Monk! I love that show! Thanks, Mom!

I'll be checking out your blog, Man! It's so good!

I asked Jenn what FF11 is, and she was appalled. She's like, "Final Fantasy 11, man!"

Cassie, when you get all the Project Runways, I want to borrow season one!

Girls, I'm glad you guys know how to type!

Anonymous said...

I watch too much TV as well. Looking forward to Manuel's Blog about the new season. This summer it has been Project Runway and Rockstar Supernova and now Prison Break has started again. I am looking forward to the new season. A lot of new shows that look good but I will have to see an actual schedule and see how it will fit in with my regulars. More on those later