Tuesday, August 29, 2006

He's here!


My good friend, Monica, gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Sunday morning! He is named after his dad, Tim. He has a big sister, Autumn, who is five, and just starting kindergarten. She absolutely LOVES her little brother! She has been very helpful to her mom.

Mom Monica is fine, and doing well. She is in need of sleep, but is happy! Little Timmy carried low, and came out with his cord around his neck, but the skilled doctors of Kaiser helped him out, and now he's all good! He's having a little trouble sleeping away from his mom in his basinet, though.

Monica's sister, Megan, is also pregnant! She found out only about a week or two ago. Megan has a daughter named Hailey, who I used to babysit, and is absolutely wonderful!

I am soooo happy for my two sister friends! I wish them all the best!

3 comments:

MrManuel said...

Congrats to your friend...

Princess M said...

Congrats to the both of the moms. I love babies. I just dont like the birth part. Lol!

Anonymous said...

hey women. wat up? hey I did'nt know dat lil' timmy was born wit his cord around his head. Was'nt rose born like dat? hey iama keep on typin u tho. hey I gotta go now
so pieace pimpin. hi who eva iz readin diz.