Tuesday, August 29, 2006


The End of the Month

I work in a bank that lends money to brokers (aka sellers). They bring us the business, so as you can imagine the end of the month is extremely busy. With all the sellers wanting their loans closed, you might think that they want to make it easier. Oh No! They don't! I get the worst of it, too. I get the conditions. Stuff the seller is supposed to do. Do I get loan numbers? No! How about condition numbers? Nada! It takes more time to look the loans up by SSN. Not a good recipe to get things done. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my job. I don't love sellers. Two more days. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

People don't want to make the effort when they know someone is there to pick up the slack. It's wrong, but it will always be like that. The people above never think about the people below...

Anonymous said...

Work is work. I know. I have to deal with the public and sometimes...
Good luck with the EOM. Love you.

Princess M said...

I agree with Mr. Manuel. I cant believe that the your bank doesnt have a problem with you doing somebody elses work and your bank picking up the tab. Oh well, a job is a job. Just keep thinking of pay day!

Anonymous said...

hey mom that sound hard man i can wait for that stuff but i love that pic ill save it forever