Monday, August 28, 2006

My first blog....

Let me tell you my story. I’m a 36 year old woman with two teenage daughters:( ( more on them later). I have my black Pomeranian named Mini Moon. She is eight years old and very crabby. We also have two cats. The all black Lord Vader and the tuxedo Lil’ Man. Both of them totally fat. I’m a widow, my husband Greg died almost four years ago. He had cancer and was only 33 when he died. I had a boyfriend, but SOMEONE was having troubles. And it wasn’t me. It’s been over for about seven months now. Man, time goes slow....
I work in a bank. It is the best bank ever! I have everything I want!
This is only the beginning.....

4 comments:

Princess M said...

More! I want more! Lol!

Anonymous said...

This is good. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

hi mom this is one of the daughters rosie, dont tell storys about me lol

MrManuel said...

Welcome to blog land. Have fun!