Monday, August 06, 2007

The New House!


As you all know by now, the girls and I have moved into a house. It has three bedrooms. The one that Wings lives in is a bedroom/laundry room. I thought with the baby coming it might help. It has a nice yard for my Moonie. Sometimes when I come home she’s out there laying on the grass. What a life! Miss Rabbit has the kitties with her in her room. Since this is case now, the cat box is a lot cleaner! Thanks Rose!

The only thing that sucked was the oven. It’s Brand New! When I turned it on it would get hot, but not like it should have. It took me an hour to cook eggs. WTF! I told my property management and the guy came out today and fixed it. Yea!!! I guess my house needed to re-boot. Ha ha. He just flipped the breaker. Man, I would have done it. If I knew where it was. LOL

3 comments:

Crazy Bitch said...

I like the house! It is really nice and there is more room for everybody! I am so proud of you, Jenn! You are doing very well, Ms. Sr. Account Executive! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate that you have a picture of Wonder Woman. You have had a lot on your plate and have done well handling it. Onward and upward. Hugs

Mom said...

Congrats - you sound happy and I'm glad. Keep it up! Nana