Sunday, July 29, 2007

Some tired Bitches!


Man, July was the busiest month that I've had in a long time. Whew! I went to Pasadena for a week, came back and moved to a new house. Then my cousin's bridal shower (which was beautiful). And yesterday, Wing's had her baby shower. I'm so tired today. I could really sleep for a week.


Angel is just tired of not seeing her feet anymore. She has 8 weeks left. Then she can see her feet all she wants. I know after I had Rosemay, I had a new respect for my feet and have taken better care of them since.


Rose is never really tired. She just moves a litte slower.


I'll let Allison speak for herself. LOL!


I'm going to rest now...........(snore)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah!, Finally, a new post! I hope Angel's shower was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it has been an eventful July. August will be better but look out for September! 2 weddings and a birth!

Sharon said...

You're back!

I'm exhausted just reading your post of all the things you did.

So how did you like Pasadena?

MrManuel said...

Wow, it's about time guys! It;s only going to get more hectic from here!

Mom said...

It is about time! I check this page every day. July was busy and it came and went fast. August is going to fly by because it's only 1 month to the wedding. Sis is right - Watch out September!!! Cassie's shower was beautiful and we really enjoyed Angel's shower. Take care of her! Love you! nana (the other mom)

PurpleOceanMoon said...

I loved Pasadena. It's a lot different then I remembered. Nicer!

I finally finshed moving last night! I got every little bit of CRAP outta later. Oh, lovely August!