Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OMG, I LOVE HEROES!!!!!

I LOVE HEROES!!!

WHAT A SHOW! Don't you just LOVE it? It is so freakin' suspenseful! The storyline is so intertwined and smart! THERE ARE SO MANY FINE GUYS IN IT!!!!!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day long. I love Peter and Nathan! They are very bonded, like me and Jenn. I KNEW Nathan would end up loving his daughter, Claire, too! I had been thinking all along that it was perfect that Nathan had the power to fly, because all he had to do was fly Peter up into the sky when he exploded, just like he did! I think their mom has the power to influence other's thoughts. I had been wondering what her power was! Now, what was their dad like?

Hiro is adorable, isn't he? He's getting a little sexy, now, eh? I KNEW his father was good! I knew there had to be something to him because he was being played by George freakin' Takei! I love him! I am a Trekkie, too, you know! Hiro is Seth's favorite. Apparently, it is said that the story is centered around, Hiro. I kinda thought it was Peter, but it was Hiro who told Peter in the first place, "save the cheerleader; save the world." So, I guess that's right. I love Ando, too! They are both so cute!

Don't you wonder about Nikki, now? What about all the horrible murders Jessica committed? Now I'm supposed to believe that Nikki was the strongest? I'm still a bit confused about her character, but isn't that suspenseful?

Do you believe that Linderman is dead? I thought he could heal!

I really hope that Matt lives! I love him! He is so normal! It's so cool how he's so sweet but tough? That little girl who finds people is such a good actress! I bet we will be seeing more of her. Who the hell could she be talking about? The man who can see her when she thinks of him. Creepy.

What happened to Mohinder's accent? He had it in the first show, and the first show, only. He's turning out to be a little disappointing. But he's full filling his purpose.

Last, but definitely not least, Sylar. Yes, Sylar. I feel terrible about getting so excited about these younger men, but Sylar! OMG! He is HOT! Like Darth Vader! I'm glad he's not dead. Really, really glad!

I am really satisfied with the ending! It left us with a sense of closesure. Supernatural did that, too. (I LOVE Supernatural!)

Guess it's time to look forward to PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!YEAH, BABY!!!!!

7 comments:

MrManuel said...

Yeah, I really do hope Matt lives. Him and Hiro are my favorites.

I think the Patrelli's mom is the eveil one she was talking about.

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Mom said...

Heroes was a good show. I'm sorry I didn't stick with it but I had other shows to watch and it was before we got TIVO. Actually taping shows is a pain in the butt. But I am looking forward to the next Project Runway. We'll talk then! Nana

Sharon said...

I have never watched Heros but it sounds like a great show. On the other hand I do watch Project Runway and can't wait for it's return. I also like Top Chef.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched that show because I am a reality show addict (except for Scrubs)..but anyway..it's fun to have a show you look forward to watching each week. It gives you a nice hour long escape from the real world. Isn't that the idea of tv. Ahhh.

william wray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
william wray said...

I was wondering who watched that Show. It has to be bad or Sharon would watch it.