Thursday, April 26, 2007

What the Hell!

So yesterday was very hard. It's end of the month at work so, I've been swamped with rushes, etc. Towards the end of the day I GOT A MIGRAINE! Wow, didn't see that coming. I had to leave work 10 mins. early, this never happens.....ever. So I went home and my sister who has a lot of experience with this sort of thing, ( see pervious blogs), and I can always count on her. She was ready with the meds (God bless her). I went home immediately. I rested and when I felt better I made some food. I was just sitting there (minding my own business) when my Angelia walked in with her boyfriend.


They didn't smile or say much when they came in. This is not good. She always smiles and says "Hi Mom." They both sit down on the bed and she looked at me. I know my child and I was scared. She said that she knew I had a migraine and wasn't sure we should talk now. I guess I started to listen when she said, " I haven't had my period in two months. " That got my attention. Duh, Jenn, she is that age. I was 15 once myself. Was I lucky? No, I was on birth control.


Why, WHAT THE HELL!?! Flashes, flashes of my babies face. I started to lose it. I asked them to leave my room. I cried and thought "What now? What the hell?" I called my sister and told her. Crazy Bitch puts things in perspective. Find out what Angel wants to do about it. (She is just a child herself! How does SHE know what to do?)


I guess this is one of those "Put yourself in God's hands," kind of things. Great, just monkey freakin' great. My daughter wants to have this baby. Ok, I'm going to be a Grandma. Is it just a coincidence that this kid is coming on the fifth anniversery of my poor Greg's passing? Or are there other forces at work here. Why? There must be a reason. There has to be. I just keep seeing her as my baby. WHAT THE HELL!!!


8 comments:

Crazy Bitch said...

She is waaay too young! Aaaack!

I know something of what she is going through, and I think she is handling it well. And if there is one thing that I learned when I got pregnant with Seth is that our family is a GREAT family. Every single one of my family members were there for me in my time of need, and we will be there for Angel, too.

If this baby turns out to be Greg re-incarnated, then Angel is in for quite a ride! Yeeesh!

Anonymous said...

A big part of life is dealing with the shock and surprise of events you never anticipated. This is one of the biggest and Allison is right, we are a great family and we rally around those in need immediately and fiercely. We'll handle this as well as possible. I'm still trying to come to terms with Great Grami Darling. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think that is wonderful that your family is there for all of you through thick and thin. I love you guys, Sheena

Sharon said...

I hope things work out! 15 & pregnant it's not going to be easy for her or you!

PurpleOceanMoon said...

We do have a great family. I know that we will get through this. Lots of Love to all!

MrManuel said...

No matter what, you know Jess and I are here for all of you...

Mom said...

You know I love all of you and will help with all the moral support we can. We are a great family and that is what we do! Give Angel my love! Nana

Crazy Bitch said...

Thank you all so much for your support and comments. It really means a lot to us, especially now.