Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Daughtry!!!


Ok, How much do I love him? Huh? Anyone?

I've only watched the first season of American Idol. I only heard of him after he got kicked off "Idol" and the outrage that followed. Cassie said that she cried when he got kicked off. So I figured he was a good singer. I've been hearing " It's not over" on the radio A LOT. I love this song!! So much, so I bought the CD. It's the first song, I really didn't think I would be listening to the rest of it. I was wrong!!! Next thing I know I've listened to the whole CD five times, in a row. I haven't been this obessed since I bought Godsmack "Awake."
Not only is this man FINE, but his voice breaks my heart. I like all the songs. My favorites are used to, home , OVER YOU (my new fav), crashed, feels like tonight & what about now. Deep sigh.........
Love is good
P.S. On my last post about a good year. Well, the hot guy has a girl (of course) and I didn't get the job. I still have Daughtry though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have something new to live for. Hugs.

MrManuel said...

Sorry about the job and the dude.

As for Daughtry, not my type of music, but I did see him sign the National Anthem at a NFL game and he shed a tear during the last notes. Powerful stuff...

Mom said...

I loved him in Idol and now you make me want to buy the CD as well. I'll listen to any type of music as long as it is good. Sorry about the guy and the job - hope you are doing well other than that. love you. nana