Friday, February 23, 2007

Whew!

Well, I got the job! I went in for a second interview today, and I was on the phone telling my mom, when I got a call on the other line. It was the office, and they want me to start on Monday! It's another part-timer, but with my migraines and all the troubles with Medi-Cal, Unemployment and my divorce, I think it's a good thing. Also, you can still get Unemployment in you are part-time! So I think I will be good for a while! I just need to not have migraines and illnessess, so wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and may God Bless you and keep you safe and well always.

Crazy Bitch said...

Thanks, guys! Also, I want to clarify that this isn't the haunted mansion job. I didn't get that one:(

MrManuel said...

Wow, it looks like in the previous posts, you were really down, but it looks like things might turn around. Good luck with the new job. I hope everything goes well.