Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This Year (so far)


Ok, so far this year is freaking great!


I haven't thought about whathisname is so long. This makes me VERY happy. It might truely be time to move on. I want to know how everyone feels about dating at work. There is a smoking hot guy at work and I'm very curious about him. But should I even bother and what if it dosen't work out? Awkward? I've been trying to give it some real thought here. I don't need to jack-up my life anymore than it is.


Oh my god he is fine! I find myself trying to find ways to talk to him. He's always so nice and sends me email's sometimes with a ;-). How cute is that? He's smells good too. I don't know help me out guys!!


The other GREAT, WONDERFUL & AMAZING thing in my life? I don't want to jinx it, but I (maybe) getting a promotion. With a raise and bounes every three months, so keep yuou fingers crossed for me.


So far, so good. If January is this good, can you imagine how this REST of the year might go?

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

I'll keep my fingers crosssed on all counts!!

Mom said...

I'll be sending good thoughts on all. As far as work dating - well, to me it would depend on what his position is. It can definitely be an awkward position if things don't work out. Maybe you should just take things really slow. Start talking a little more, checking out his interests, etc. to see if you have more in common. Then maybe a social type date - nothing serious and then go from there. Slow and careful. Cute and smelling good isn't everything - why isn't he attached? What do they know that you don't right now? This is nana - not mom

Anonymous said...

This is the real Mom.
Work relationships can get icky but if there is not rule at work about it give it a try. You've known him for awhile now. Just send the signals that you are interested but be professional.
I am really hoping you get the promotion. You've worked hard and you deserve it. Keeping a good thought. Smiles and hugs.

PurpleOceanMoon said...

I want to thank you for you good thoughts and wishes. I will take it slow Nana. That sounds really good to me. I'm hoping to find out about the job tomorrow. (fingers are crossed)