Thursday, September 28, 2006

(Silence)

"Wow! That was a big break, eh? I was tired! I have been working hard AND working out, and I have been beat! I lost some weight, though!

PROJECT RUNWAY!

Wasn't that GREAT?!!!! I am SOOOO glad they are all going! It's true; they are all very different and very talented! I can't wait to see their shows! I also can't wait to see the show with them all back together, again! That Keith guy is there, and I guess he feels he was conspired against! What a load of crap! That clown just wanted to fool everybody, and laugh with all his evil friends, later. Well, THEY FOUND YOU OUT, FOOL! DEAL WITH IT!

Looks like "Top Chef" is coming back! That's a pretty good show, too! I find that I am really liking the reality tv shows! You know what my son, Seth turned me on to? "The Flavor of Love!" Yep! That's right, "The Flavor of Love," on VH1. Now, that show is ENTERTAINING!! Whooo! Those girls are soo stupid! It's entertaining like "Jerry Springer," is entertaining! It's like, "glad I'm not those people!"

I had to watch Project Runway, last night, but Barbara Walters interviewed Terri Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter's widow, on at the same time. It didn't occur to me to just call my mom and ask her to tape it for me, so I went online quickly, and caught some of it there. Heartbreaking. That poor woman is just heartbroken. My sister and I really feel for her. Did you know their daughter, Bindi, is going to have a show of her own on the Discovery Channel called, "Bindi, the Jungle Girl?" Whoa! Go Irwin spirit! Gonna watch that one!

Well, I gotta go watch "A Haunting," on the Discovery Channel at nine o'clock. "Supernatural," is also on a nine, but my wonderful mother is taping it for me! Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch Terri Irwin on Barbara Walters but I read some of the interview. I feel so sorry for her and the kids. Little Bob wants to fix the motorbike so Daddy can come home. TEARS!!
I got the tape and will bring it over later.
Rosie had her tooth pulled today. Maybe she can do a guest post later.Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Project Runway was really good! It was really interesting because on the internet and in the magazines they had been saying all along that the four were going to be able to show at Bryant Park. But then I read Tim Gunn's blog, who I absolutely love, and he said well the only reason that four people ended up showing at Fashion Week was because no one had seen the episode where the fourth person got kicked off, but then on Wednesday they all made it! AAhhhh He totally threw me off. But yes Jen I want Michael to win too! I love him!!! This Wednesday should be really good. I can't wait! I could talk so much more about PR but I have to stop myself somewhere.