Sunday, September 24, 2006

My New Commute.....Aaargh!

The bank that I work for moved to the new building this week. It's off of Zinfandel. It's doesn't take that long once I'm on the freeway. It's getting there that's the problemo!

Monday wasn't that bad, I had to be to work at 8:30. I left the house at 7:50, got on the freeway by 8. Good stuff, I thought it might always be like that. Tuesday I had the day off. Wednesday I wanted to go in early, and that was a bad idea. I left at 7:20, I didn't get to the freeway till 7:50. So it didn't matter at all, I got to work on time anywayl. I guess if I need to get there early I'll need to get on Howe.

Everyone is crazy in the morning. People are so aggressive on the freeway. I've never really had to take the freeway. I used to take 160 about five years ago, but that's not really a freeway, more like a very long and fast street. This is something else. It's, hmm. . .HELL!!

Coming home is this same no matter what. I leave work at 5 and get on the freeway and sit there. It's a good thing I have a radio. It keeps me sane. I sing along and step on the gas, step on the brake, etc, etc....AARRGH!! I'm going to have to calm down, I just can't live this way. I can't move out to Rancho Cordova. YECK!!! Maybe I should get some CD's with a soothing effect because I'm going to lose it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I knew it. You should not take Howe, that is going away from your work. Try going Bell to Northrop and over to Fulton. Go across Fair Oaks to American River and over to Watt. You will avoid all that traffic on Watt. Good Luck!

MrManuel said...

Traffic is just getting way too bad in this city. Everywhere. I hate it!

Princess M said...

I showed mikala the i-80 freeway this summer. It was like being in L.A.. Sheesh! Im sure there is a short and maybe your mom has it figrued out for you. I wish you the best.