Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Tiny Animals


My little dog, Mini Moon, is very crabby! She's a yapper! She doesn't like it when I leave the apartment. She stands in the window looking at me and barking. Oh yeah! Can you say spoiled? I'm totally guilty. Most people don't even know that I have cats. They actually belong to the girls. You can see Rose with Lil' Man aka sexy kitty. Lil man isn't really little, he is very fat. He meows every time I feed him. Lord Vader belongs to Angel. He LOVES her! He is always laying on her and sleeping on her bed. Every morning, he barges into my room. My door doesn't click closed, so he can just bust in. He jumps on my bed, puts his tiny paws on my shoulder and then rubs his head on my head. I just love my tiny animals. :)

5 comments:

Princess M said...

I didnt know you had cats. I have always thought of your family as dog people. When my sister in law lived with us, she had a cat. I liked it very much except when it would dig in the litter box then jump on my kitchen counter. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Very cute little animals. Very cute Rosie.

Crazy Bitch said...

Thanks for giving my baby kitties a great home! ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah my cat is sexy . before he eats ,he takes the kibble and puts it on the floorand swats it around untill he goes after it and eats it like prey.

MrManuel said...

You have cats!? Who knew...