Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Project Runway!

Wow! What a show! It took turns I sooo didn’t expect! I couldn’t believe they were going to get to design for themselves! Then the freakin’ trip to Paris! Whoa! And when they picked that jackass Jeffrey as the winner, I couldn’t believe it! Michael looked way better!

Besides, I’m sick of that asshole Jeffrey! I liked him in the beginning, and not Angela. Then Angela showed what a nice person she is, and he showed what a complete asswipe he is! He was sooo belligerent and just plain mean! I just wanted to tell him to shut his stupid piehole!

Then his satisfaction when Angela was out! Ugh! Now, I totally agree with the judges, her outfit was a mess. She couldn’t get hear head around the idea, and it showed. But some kind of weird karma was going on here, and I began to wonder if maybe she and her mom really were trying to get him kicked off, if even subconsciously or simply unspoken.

I love Uli. I think she is very talented, but I was glad to see that they are finally telling her to make something different. Every time, the same flowy dress. Beautiful, but arright already!

WHAT is up with Vincent? I love what he made for Uli’s mom in the last challenge, and agreed that he should’ve won, but tonight’s outfit was BORING. What happened, did Robert change bodies with him? Gad! I did think I would hate his personality, but I ended up liking him, despite his ugly outfits.

I guess they will be doing the next challenge in Paris. I wonder for how long. It can’t be that long, because Michael Kors, Heidi Klum and Nina Garcia are judging in New York. I freakin’ LOVE this show!

4 comments:

Crazy Bitch said...

Oooops! Whatever!

Maybe you should try watching it right away, eh?

Anonymous said...

Cassie and I watch this show religiously. I hate Angela, have always hated, Angela, and I am so happy to see her go. I think it was hard to go all the way to Paris only to be sent home right away, but glad it was ier. I think Jeffrey deserved to win. His outfit totally fit what they wanted. Michael's too, but Jeffrey needed to win. Vincent should be the next to go - I hate his and I didn't like his outfit last week either.

Crazy Bitch said...

Hi, Nana!

Glad to hear to watch this show, too!

You know, I can't even believe that Angela even got that far! I HATE those balloon skirts and all her stupid "florettes." She is my age, and she is wearing that stuff? She looks ridiculous!

Yeah, Vincent needs to go! His "artsy" view of what is fashion is crap!

Who do you guys think will be in the top three? I think it will be Michael, Jeffrey and perhaps Uli. I love Laura's stuff, but, Laura isn't even a professional designer, yet. But maybe she will take Uli's place, since Uli can only make one kind of dress.

Anonymous said...

Of course we watch this show! You think Cassie wouldn't watch a show like this. I hope Michael wins - I really like his designs. I'm not a big fan of Laura either but she has made some nice things. I really like Uli's designs. She has a nice style. So, I guess I'm hoping for Michael, Uli and either Laura or Jeffrey, I don't really care yet. Just not Vincent.