Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The camara


I love this little person so much. It might be the dimples! Maybe it's because she is as cute as her grandma. LOL!

This is from Easter. I know that was last month, but I think I finally worked it out. She loves those Bongos! She like to slap them to make them light up. She has also taken to slapping people to make them light up, mostly red. So we call her "Slappy" now!
This piture was taken one month ago, when she turned six months. Today of course she is seven months. She has a tooth and is already trying to chew. She eats everything! She is also skooting about. It makes her tummy dirty.

Good Times!

5 comments:

PurpleOceanMoon said...

Before anyone makes fun of me, I tried to fix the words, but I just don't know what happened. :P

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see all that you wrote. It has been such a long time since you had a new post. Make another post with just the text. Also, the word is camera. LOL!

Sharon said...

What a cutie and so photogenic!

Mom said...

I'm glad to see the new post. Too bad about the words though, but I got it. Cute pictures - thanks for sharing. I want to see more! Nana

MrManuel said...

Hey! A new post! Thanks for the pictures as I still have not seen her in person!