Thursday, June 07, 2007

And now for some good news!

So many things have happened over the last two weeks. I really don't know where to start.



Angelia- It's official..... It's a Girl!!!!!! Angel is going to have a tiny baby girl! I'm so happy for her. She is going to name her HEAVEN MARIE =0) Marie is my middle name. Angel's back is starting to hurt a little and the baby is really starting to move. She is due on 9/27/07. They shaved three days off. Dude!


Rosemary- She doesn't need back surgery now. When she went in for her Pre-Op, he asked her to bend back as far as she could go. My mom ( who took her to the appointment) said she nearly bent in half. Now her disk is STILL out of place, but he said as long as she is pain free, we can put off surgery till later. If she ever needs it. He has the same problem that she has with her back. He never needed to have the operation, so maybe she won't either. They still need to keep an eye on it. DUDE!


And now for me.......I got a huge promotion at work!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. I've had to keep quit about it since the first week of April. So, now I spill my guts for you. I am going to be working as a CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE or C.A.E for short. I'll be working for the biggest sales guy in the whole northern region. Wow.....The big guy of the office asked me if I wanted it and without jumping out of my chair I said "Yes, I would like that very much" I got the news on Tuesday. DUDE!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heaven Marie, YAY!!
No operation, YAY!!
Big Promotion, YAY!!
So much good news. I'm almost giddy.

Mom said...

Congratulations Jen! You deserve all that good news! Love you - nana

Sharon said...

So good news comes in 3's too! Little Heaven will be here before you know it. Funny how things work not long ago you were looking for work & know you're working & already promoted!

MrManuel said...

I had heard the first 2, but that awesome news about the job! Congrats on that!

PurpleOceanMoon said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy right now. It's a little weird