Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm Back!

Aaagh.....It's good to be back!

Where do I start. Christmas was FUN. Seeing my family makes me very happy. Cousins were cracking me up. Grandma can't hear anything . . . good times. There were new people this year. Yes! Two new guys. Very cute and very sweet. My girls brought their boyfriends. Matt & Day- Day.

I also got great gifts this year. Good for me. I got "JAWS" for PS2. You ARE the shark. I wish everyone could have seen the face on Allison! LOL!!! Good times. I love gift cards. I got Elephant Bar & Starbucks. Yummy. The sweaters that I got make me look really good. I ate too much though, oh well.

It's been fun catching up. I don't know what what I'm doing for New Years, but there will be drinking. Later!

3 comments:

Crazy Bitch said...

Sorry about the underscore thing.

Anonymous said...

You're back!
Christmas was so fun. Hope New Year is fun too. Love you!

MrManuel said...

Welcome back! I thought the boys were both very nice and polite.