Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Fat Bastard

Ok people, I know I've been gone a while. Things have being changing in the world of Jenn. I've just recently been feeling better over a bad, bad break up.
It all started about a year ago when Terry told me that his sister's best friend would be moving into his house. His DEAD sister's best friend! She was getting out of prison, but that's her story. Of course I had the normal reaction. I was pissed!!! Some how he managed to convince me that he loved me. Sigh!
So for months I started to see them "connecting" over his sister. I told myself, "They’re just old friends," thinking they have been friends for years. Not true. When I asked him one night how long he had known her, he said, "Well, they first time WE met her." That was two years before! I knew it was over between us. I was very sad, but not heartbroken. Huh? I mean I cried all the time, but it wasn't always for Terry. A lot of the time I found myself crying for Greg. Huh? I decided to just let myself cry.
For what ever reason, I’ve been doing very well since the last time I saw him. The week in June. He brought back a night stand that was "mine." It was his, but it had my things inside. I didn’t really want to talk to him. I wanted him to say he was sorry and know he wanted the same thing from me. It was mostly small talk. It made me sad at first, thinking that things had gotten to this point. Sad and Awkward!
Two weeks later I was thinking that maybe I was too harsh. I called him to see if we could talk things out. He said he’d call me right back. Riiight! I always knew it was the right thing, us breaking up. It was really doomed from the start. My beloved Greg died and I needed someone to take my mind off it. Terry was just what I needed. So last night Allison and Rosemary finally tell me that they saw him in the mall last week with her and her kids. I WAS RIGHT!! So now what? Move on and leave that mother-fucker where he belongs. In the past. So long Fucker!!! You’ll always be, "Fat Bastard," to me and my family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was useful in his time. He was NEVER good enough for my beautiful Jenn. He can never know the happiness loving you and having your love would have brought him. That is his bad luck.

MrManuel said...

That's his loss!

Anonymous said...

Never got to know him but I can tell you it is his loss! You are a beautiful person who deserves so much more.