Monday, August 28, 2006

Hello, everyone!

This is the Crazy Bitch Blog! I have created it because I have a lot to say, and as La Chou, our Modern Day Geisha would say, it is cheaper than therapy, which I am sure I need!

For quite a while now, I have been reading and commenting on "Manuelsview," as cuzin allison. Manuel, his wife Jessica, and their friend, Rich, have inspired me by their wonderful blogs, which are written with great insight, humor, and talent!

I also read and comment on my best friend from childhood's blog, "What do you think?" Marie is a mom, daycare provider, and apartment manager. She is really smart and resourceful. I can always count on her to give me a fresh perspective on things. She has a real joy and appreciation for life that is quite contagious!

As you know, my name is Allison. I am a legal secretary. I am 18 months younger than my sister, Jennifer, who will also be posting. I am 34, going to be 35 in October, and I absolutely HATE getting old! (Jennifer also hates getting old, but I will let her tell you about herself later.) I have one child, a son, named Seth. He has just started high school, (sigh). I have two little Shih-Tzu dogs named Tosche-To(pronounced: Tushi Too) and Princess Yuki(pronounced: Yooki). I dote on them as much as I can. I used to have a husband, but happily, we are divorcing! It really IS a good thing, trust me!

Well, there's my introduction! Hope to hear your comments!

5 comments:

MrManuel said...

Well, you know I'll be commenting. Little heads up though, you will have to switch your comments to allow anonymous comments otherwise people like Nani, my mom, and Cassie can't post because they don't have blogger acocunts. Let me know if you need help.

Crazy Bitch said...

Thanks, Man! I have made the necessary changes! And I just may call you for help!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have it under control.

Princess M said...

Oh Im so happy you two have started a blog. I love to know what others are thinking. I wish you the best and hope it works out for you both! You seem to have a great start.

Anonymous said...

oh my god im so happy there is an divorce lol thet guys was getting on my nerves